- Provides 24-bit resolution for a crystal clear signal for better analytics
- Collects up to 40 kHz on 1, 2, 4 or 8 simultaneous channels
- Can take in hundres of channels, in banks of eight (8) channels at a time
- Accepts any type of input, voltages, 4-20 mA process data and vibration spectra data
- Offers rea-time data analysis from anywhere around the globe via your computer and smart phone
- Allows your team and experts to view the same data, confer and instatnly make decisions that, until now took weeks
- Great for permanently monitoring one or more machines, or for moving from one machine to another and screening emerging issues
VSC has answered the call of an affordable on-line wireless equipment/machine monitoring system with remote expert data analysis support when you need it to immediately resolve your equipment problems. The Protect monitoring system provides everyone the ability to conduct remote vibration analysis and closely monitor any piece of equipment's static, dynamic (vibration analysis) and differential probe data from anywhere around the globe. In addition, VSC which started the world of predictive maintenance in 1930 with vibration analysis using our vibrograph remains by your side today with expert vibration analysis anytime to resolve any of your equipment problems.
Protect can collect up to eight (8) simultaneous channels and a total 128 channels using our multiplexer. So you can monitor a simple four bearing pump, ten pumps or even a large multi-stage high speed compressor or turbine all using the same highly scalable wireless system. In fact our Protect wireless system can be installed permanently or just as easily rove from one piece of equipment to another depending on your monitoring needs.
Protect wireless provides every company large or small from anywhere around the globe the ability for a world class on-line predictive maintenance monitoring program that was previously only attainable by wealthy Fortune 100 corporations. Now hospitals can monitor their critical operating room ventilation fan systems health conditions with vibration analysis to ensure they are always available for any emergency surgery. Office buildings will be able to monitor their cooling pumps, chillers and cooling towers mechanical conditions for early problem resolution so the cooling capacity is not reduced and tenants do not suffer as these systems go down when they are needed the most.
This wireless system will change the maintenance world forever as machinery vibration and other equipment vital signs are beamed across the globe to a staff of experts who can diagnose your machinery problems and provide immediate maintenance actions. These resolutions will change maintenance from reactive to PROACTIVE and equipment failures will become relicts of the past, that we had heard existed once, but we've never seen.