PROTECT Wireless 24/7 Motor Online Vibration Monitoring
- Protect Wireless lets managers sleep soundly knowing someone is always watching
- Know every Motor's condition at all times and reduce your maintenance costs
- Receive text messages and emails right to your smart phone for any sensor in alarm
- Remotely analyze motor's spectral vibration from anywhere via PC or smart phone
- Also monitor current, voltage, energy usage, temperature, pressure, 4-20 mA . . .
- Allows your team and experts to instantly confer and make decisions from anywhere
- Great for permanently or temporarily monitoring your motors
VSC has answered the call of an affordable wireless on-line motor vibration monitoring system with remote expert vibration data analysis support when you need it to immediately resolve your motor vibration problems. The Protect Wireless monitoring system provides everyone the ability to conduct remote vibration analysis and closely monitor any motors static, dynamic (vibration analysis) and differential probe data from anywhere around the globe.
Protect Wireless can collect up to eight (8) simultaneous channels across 128 or more multiplexed channels using just one system. So you can monitor the vibration, temperatures and current or all of them on one, five, ten or more motors. This Protect Wireless system can be installed permanently or temporarily depending on your monitoring needs. Best of all is you can install it on your motors and not have to run any wires back to view the data.
Protect Wireless provides every company large or small from anywhere around the globe the ability for a world class on-line predictive maintenance monitoring program that was previously only attainable by wealthy Fortune 100 corporations. Now hospitals can monitor their critical motor system's health conditions with vibration analysis to ensure they are always available and no unexpected downtime occurs. Office buildings will constantly know the state of the motors with simple color indicators that identify the status of each motor and sensor. Following mechanical conditions for early problem resolution is critical so the cooling capacity is not reduced and tenants do not suffer as these systems go down when they are needed the most.
This wireless system will help change the maintenance world forever as machinery vibration and other equipment vital signs are beamed across the globe to a staff of experts who can diagnose your machinery problems and provide immediate maintenance solutions to onsite personnel. These resolutions are changing maintenance from reactive to PROACTIVE and making motor failures a relict of the past.