WinProtect manages the definition, acquisition, review, communication, and reporting of vibration and process data with an intuitive/productive user interface.
WinProtect features 4-channel route collection, real-time analysis and event monitoring with supporting 4-channel plotting and report formats.
WinProtect promotes the sharing of information by publishing in popular document formats (rtf, doc, pdf) and incorporating today’s communication functionality (internet email, peer-to-peer networking, LAN networking, modem, etc. )
With WinProtect running on the highly versatile SV3X platform (or your Notebook / Laptop PC), you can collect, analyze, publish, and share your data, analyses, and reports. WinProtect can be used for remote monitoring / testing using an internet or modem link.
Operating system – Windows 7/8/10
Control – via pen, mouse and/or keyboard.
- Data organized by Companies and Sites (i.e., Plants or individual facilities) (limited only by platform resources)
- Sites can contain thousands of Machines.
- Machines can have any number of test points, define test-point specific alarm levels.
- Each test point can have any number of sample collection definitions (waveforms, FFTs, envelope, DC levels).
- Data totaling 500 MBytes per Site are possible. Since only the hardware platform’s storage capability limits the number of Sites, Total data storage is practically unlimited.
- Define machine-specific failure frequency characteristics, attach pictures.
- Develop routes from template libraries (included), build your own template libraries.
- Display spectra, waveforms, cascades, trends, envelopes.
- Editing security, user-specific settings, customizable interface, open architecture design
- Print and annotate all data.
- System Administration tools and standard Windows Help system (with demos and tutorials) included.
Available Design Libraries:
- Standard bearings (approx. 7000).
- Standard electric motors (approx. 800).
- Typical machine layout templates (> 40)
- Transducer types (40).
Get Real-Time Analysis and Event Monitoring